Monday, April 27, 2015

March Extra Blog Post

This month I have been doing quite a bit of investigating for my Senior Project. I have been researching and examining for of the most widely used History books in the state of California's school system. The reason as to why i've been looking into these books is that I want to see if any of them are biased in any way. This may include not staying true to the historical events, or maybe shedding a different light on an event or person, or even maybe not including all the facts. The book i've been looking into the most right now is Prentice Hall's World History: The Modern Era. So far it has proved my suspicions about this source being biased despite it not suppose to be. This will just strengthen my third answer that having reliable and truthful sources are important to teaching History.

No comments:

Post a Comment