Monday, April 27, 2015

Blog 18: Fourth Interview Questions

1. What is the most effective way to teach a History class?


2. Do you believe History is an important subject to learn?

3. Why do you believe some people have a negative view towards the subject of History?


4. If so, why?

5. In your opinion can bringing enthusiasm into the classroom be beneficial for teachers and their students?

6. One thing I came across while doing my research is that some History textbooks are biased. Do you believe that they are, and if so why?

7. Have you ever used enthusiasm as a teaching method, and if so has it been successful for you?

8. To you, is History an essential subject to our childrens education?
I
9. Why did you decide to become a History teacher?

10. Do you ever have any problems trying to get the focus of your students?

11. What teaching methods do you use to get their attention?

12. My First Answer is, “Using enthusiasm is one of the best ways a History Teacher can effectively teach his class?” What do you think of it?



13. My Second Answer is, “Teaching the Importance of History is one of the best ways a History Teacher can effectively teach his class?” What do you think of it?


14. Do you have any ideas what I can have for my third and final answer?


15.  Do you have any ideas or suggestions for what I can do for my activity?


16. Are there any special methods or techniques you use when teaching your class?




17. Which method has been the most effective in your class?



18.How do you make your history class more fun?



19. What makes a good History teacher?

20. Why do you think History is one of those subjects that the students just sometimes don't want to learn?

21. Why should they learn it?


No comments:

Post a Comment