Friday, February 27, 2015

February Extra Blog Post

 This month I have been busy getting on track with my Senior Project. I've worked on my Independent Component One this month which helped me a tremendous amount with my project. It really showed me what some of the best ways are as to how a History Teacher can effectively teach his class. I've been thinking about what I can do for my 2nd Independent Component. Since the idea of taking a college class didn't work out, I've had a couple of other ideas. One such idea is to make a 10 minute film in which I interview various History Teachers at my place of mentor ship and ask them why they think History is important and should be learned. I will then go to Historical museums and ask guests and/or curators if they think History is important and I will then ask random people if  they can answer some simple history questions. If they can answer them, then Kudos. If not, then shame on them. If they cant answer even the simplest questions then this will just strengthen my argument as to why History is important and why everyone should learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment