Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blog 23: Final Lesson Reflection

1. I am most proud of the reaction I got out of my activity. People really responded positively towards it.

2.
a.) P
b.)AP

3. What really worked for me with Senior Project was my mentorship and mentorship experience; it really worked for me and I got a lot of valuable experience and help for my Senior Project out of it.

4. What did not work for me was how I stayed up until three in the morning reviewing my slides. I should have trusted that I knew my presentation by heart rather than tiring myself and seeming less than myself when I usually talk to people about my project.

5. The senior project was a long and grueling process. We gathered 80 sources over the course of the year, learning from 80 different viewpoints and experiences. All the while going to a mentorship that further helped to understand what I have to learn about teaching history. It was also the first solo project I have done in my four years at iPoly. It taught me about myself. It taught me about how valuable people are and how working in groups really isn't that bad. Although, it did give me more self confidence. With or without a supporting group, I can do an hour presentation by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment